Excursion Afternoon Tour – Private Tour Available
Join a Group and enjoy of a River Cruise, Bullring, Sightseeing Tour and Macarena Basilica. Including: Guide, Tickets and Transport.
34€ per Person
- Hotel pickup and drop off hotel.
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus.
- Ticket and visit to the Bullring.
- Boat ticket for a cruise along the Guadalquivir river (1 hour).
- Guided tour by Seville’s Official Guide in English, Spanish and French. Other languages upon availability.
Pickup point: Hotel or meeting point assigned by the agency Pickup time: 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Duration: 3 Hours
The excursion begin with a boat trip at the Muelle de la Sal (Salt Wharf). This trip will transport us across the wonderful buildings and bridges of the Guadalquivir River. Then will continue towards the Cartuja’s Monastery, where Christopher Columbus planned for three years his travel to the unknown, The New World.
The trip continues with a visit to the Bullring of the Real Maestranza, considered to be the bullring with the greatest bullfighting tradition in Spain and also the Bullfighting Museum.
We will finish with a sightseeing tour in minibus across the famous Isabel II Bridge to discover the Neighbourhood of Triana, the old sailors and potters’ Neighbourhood, where you will see San Jorge’s Castle, built in the 10th Century and we will visit the Basílica Macarena.
Note: Children price: From 0-5 years FREE / 6-11 years 50%